Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 10:30am
Come visit IR! Each fall, during the week prior to Advance Registration, representatives from academic departments and programs are available at the Course and Majors Fair in Houston Hall to present information about interesting classes in their field, answer questions about their major, and discuss a variety of academic options.
In addition to over 50 departments and programs, many University resource centers will be in attendance, including the Netter Center, the Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships, and the Communication within the Curriculum program.
- Academically Based Community Service Courses
- Career Services
- Communication Within the Curriculum
- Fox Leadership Program
- Weigle Information Commons
- Benjamin Franklin Scholars Program
- Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships
- Critical Writing Program
- FELS Institute - Washington Semester